Home » Saudi Arabia Announces Fully Funded Scholarships For Pakistani Students

Saudi Arabia Announces Fully Funded Scholarships For Pakistani Students

by admin
0 comment 79 views

The Saudi Arabian government has recently introduced an enticing opportunity for Pakistani students, offering a total of 700 fully funded scholarships to pursue higher education in the Kingdom’s top 25 universities. 

This initiative, officially announced by the Embassy of Riyadh, extends its support across various academic levels, including diploma, bachelor’s, master’s, and PhD programs, thus catering to a diverse array of educational aspirations.

What’s particularly noteworthy is the expansion of the scholarship program, now offering 700 scholarships compared to the previous count of 600. This expansion presents a more significant opportunity for Pakistani students who are keen on availing themselves of world-class education in Saudi Arabia. 

Eligible candidates encompass not only students residing in Pakistan but also legal residents within the Kingdom. Applications for these scholarships are facilitated through a unified online portal hosted by the participating universities.

A remarkable feature of this scholarship endeavor is the equitable distribution of opportunities. Specifically, 75% of the scholarship slots are reserved for Pakistani students from their home country, while the remaining 25% are allocated to Pakistani students currently residing within Saudi Arabia. This allocation strategy ensures that opportunities are fairly accessible to both groups, promoting inclusivity and diversity in educational pursuits.

Recognizing the significance of disseminating this invaluable information, the Higher Education Commission has taken a proactive stance. It has issued directives to school principals and educational heads, instructing them to share comprehensive scholarship details with senior students at the XI-XII and O-A Level stages within their respective educational institutions. This proactive outreach aims to empower eligible students with the knowledge they need to make informed decisions about their educational future, ensuring that they can take full advantage of these scholarship opportunities.

You may also like

Leave a Comment